BILINGUAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Make a difference by joining the J.S. Paluch team. We have been passionately serving the communication needs of the Church since 1913, chiefly through the printing of advertiser supported bulletins for Catholic parishes throughout the United States and Puerto Rico. With offices in Illinois, California, Florida, Louisiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Texas, Missouri, and Puerto Rico, we also provide parish calendars, the OneParish app, FINDaPARISH.com, and resources for the Church’s worship life. Service is our goal. The publishing decisions that we make, our internal procedures, the policies that we set, and the relationships that we cultivate all work together to improve the service that we provide to our customers.
Our culture respects and celebrates the individual gifts and talents that employees bring to our dynamic and dedicated workforce
We are adding a Bilingual (SPANISH SPEAKING) Customer Service Representative to our team.
Candidates must have basic computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel, professional phone manner and problem solving skills. Customer service experience, handling inbound calls, primarily inquiries and complaints is preferred, however, we train the right candidate who has at least 5 years of retail experience.
We offer a friendly, team oriented culture, along with medical (Blue Cross/Blue Shield insurance), dental, 401k, a generous PTO policy, and a work/life balance. Working hours for this role are 8am until 4:30pm. PLEASE NOTE: OUR OFFICE IS NOT ACCESSIBLE BY PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION.
• Handle incoming bulletin and calendar calls from customers. MUST BE BILINGUAL.
• Research problems and follow up with customers as needed.
• Send Customer Correspondence, which may be a form letter or personally created, based on the topic being addressed.
• Tally all telephone calls into our phone system based on their subject matter according to pre-designated codes.
• Handle all customer service mail with regards to questions or complaints, either by sending the customer a response or calling the customer when additional information is needed to determine a resolution. Handle copy changes for bulletins.
• During calendar season, handle all incoming approvals and copy changes.
• Proof all calendar copy changes returned from the Production Department.
• Communicate with District Offices and Internal Departments as needed.
• Assist mailing of all Customer Service outgoing mail, i.e. Tear Sheet Letters, Increase Letters, and Calendar Proof Letters.
• Take part in any special jobs or tallies consistent with customer service background and ability.
• Sort and file bulletin/calendar contracts, letters and calendar folders as needed.
J.S. Paluch provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all candidates and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis that is protected by federal, state or local laws.