is dedicated to serving Catholic parishes, religious communities, and organizations across the United States. Founded by John S. Paluch in 1913, the J.S. Paluch Company remains a family-owned business. Second-generation owner Chester Paluch developed the company over a period of thirty-five years following World War II, and after his passing his wife Margaret served as chair of the board from 1980 to 2009. Margaret’s daughter Mary L. Rafferty, representing the third generation of the Paluch family, owns the company.